TEDxBoulder is this Sunday and is sold out once again! We have a fantastic line-up of speakers and performers, and can’t wait to share them with you. Here is everything you need to know before attending the event:
- Check-in: Bring your ID and show up with your group (no need to print
- Specialty Seating: If you have anyone in your group that needs assistance (such as a wheelchair) please email [email protected]
- ASL: If someone in your group needs an ASL specialist to translate the talks live, please let us know and we will do what we can!
- Start Times: Doors open at 3pm, Show starts at 4pm (yes, we start on-time)
- New to Boulder? Or do you want a group of people to experience the event with? Attend our Newcomers Meetup in front of Macky at 2:00pm
- Many City Council candidates will be at a happy hour at Cafe Aion from 2-3.
- Parking: Tips can be found here, but when in Boulder, do as the Boulderites do and ride a bike
- Food: A light, picnic-style dinner will be served. Bring your own H2O bottle
- After-party: There will be a downtown afterparty with a hosted bar where all the speakers will be to meet up and celebrate. Details given out at the event
- Transferring a ticket? Click here
- Questions? Ask us on Facebook and one of us will be quick to respond
Come with an open mind and a spirit of imagination. See you on Sunday!