The Boring Company is working on projects in LA and Baltimore. What would happen to the Boulder Denver commute if it only took 12 minutes? How would this impact urban planning goals for Boulder and the cities between here and Denver?
Would this help resolve the issue of 60k in-commuters a day?
Come hear and discuss these and other topics. Only 90 seats, so get your tickets soon.
In partnership with TEDxCU and BoulderTalks
Register to attend
6-8pm: TEDxBoulderSalon event
8:30-11pm: Reception/Concert @ Post Brewing with musical guest: Sun Jr
TEDxBoulderSalon Speaker Lineup:
Local Government Perspective
- Suzanne Jones: Boulder Mayor
FastTracks/RTD History: where is the train
- John Tayer: CEO of Boulder Chamber of Commerce
CDOT’s HPTE Division
- Nick Farber: HPTE Operations Manager of Colorado Department of Transportation
Tunneling and Tunnel Boring Machines
- Brenden Tippets & Chris Lamb: Michels Corporation
- Greg Fischer: Shannon & Wilson
- Gary Brierley
Electric Vehicles / Climate Change / Renewable Energy as a power source for tunnel operations
- Erin Decker: Renewable Choice Energy
- Will Toor: Director of Transportation Program at Southwest Energy Efficiency Project (SWEEP)
- Dave Kang: CU Vice Chancellor of Infrastructure & Safety